We’re specialists in creating aircraft capable of the most demanding missions.
By collaborating with customers and applying leading-edge technologies, our innovative Design & Completions engineers can turn an aircraft’s raw potential into an operational reality.
We create capabilities for aircraft rescuing people in distress, responding to medical emergencies, surveying thousands of miles of energy networks, tackling wildfires and even fighting crime from the skies.
Babcock can meet a wide range of customer requirements across a range of different aircraft types and operations.
And because we work alongside colleagues who are operating and maintaining aircraft and driving innovation, our engineers are uniquely well-placed to understand the requirements of demanding airborne operations.
Whether we are providing a one-off technology upgrade or managing the design and integration of next-generation mission systems for entire fleets, we can draw on the skills and experience of thousands of experts across the globe.
Our work is approved by EASA and the CAA and we’re able to support:
- Design (CAA & EASA Part 21J)
- Installation (CAA & EASA Part 145)
- Production (CAA & EASA Part 21G)
- Over 300 approved aircraft modifications
At a glance:
- We offer full-scope services, including design and certification, flight-testing, integration, training and through-life support.
- We have experience working on over 30 aircraft types, both rotary and fixed wing.